Hereford Youth Exhibit 1,213 Entries at Junior National Hereford Expo
Hereford youth gathered in Kansas City, Mo., July 14-21 for the 2013 VitaFerm Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE). During the event, 1,213 entries were evaluated plus Hereford youth were presented scholarships totaling nearly $25,000 and participated in more than 20 contests outside the showring.
Click the links below to download releases:
Owned Polled and Horned Female
New Junior Hereford Board Members, Officers Elected
Jenna Schmidt Named Hereford Advisor of the Year
Curry Named Junior Hereford Herdsman of the Year
Hereford Juniors Compete in National Contests
National Junior Merit
Ed Bible Memorial Scholarship
Walt and Joe Lewis
Junior Golden Bull
Junior Prospect Awards
Senior Prospect Awards
Photos are available at www.herefordphotoshop.com/media.
The 2013 VitaFerm Junior National Hereford Expo was sponsored in part by Biozyme Inc., St. Joseph, Mo. The NJHA is one of the most active junior programs in the country with approximately 3,000 members. The NJHA’s mission is to create and promote enthusiasm for the breed while providing opportunities through leadership, education and teamwork. For more information about the NJHA, visit www.jrhereford.org.
- Hereford Youth Head to Wisconsin for Junior National Expo
- New Mexico Producers Meet to Discuss Hereford Genetics and Marketing Programs
- Certified Hereford Beef and National Beef Packing Sign Value-Added Program Agreement
- The Harvest II Event Registration Now Open to Support Hereford Youth
- Faces of Leadership: PRIDE Convention Registration now Open
- AHA Offers Blood Cards for Members to Submit DNA Testing Samples