Take Advantage of Unique Opportunity to Own Superior Hereford Genetics, Support Foundation
John and Mona Loewen, Waukomis, Okla., have donated a promising young sire, Loewen Foundation 34X, to the Hereford Research Foundation (HRF), and ABS Global is graciously contributing to this project that will help fund Hereford research.
A core objective in the 2010 American Hereford Association (AHA) Strategic Plan was to continue to grow research and the National Reference Sire Program. HRF was established to support these goals.
“The AHA would like to thank both John and Mona Loewen and ABS for this generous donation,” says Jack Ward, AHA chief operating officer and director of breed improvement. “The purchase price of this bull will be totally donated to the HRF and residual income will come from the semen sales at ABS.”
Now the opportunity is in the hands of progressive cattlemen. “Foundation” will be offered to the public in the following way:
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 50 million lb. Sold
- Churchill, Stuber, Iron Lake Donate Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth
- White Hired as Hereford World Editor
- Cutting Edge Sale Raises $81,600 for Hereford Research
- Hereford Champions Selected at Keystone; ROF Time is Money Named Supreme Champion Over All Breeds
- Hereford Genetic Summit: Get on Board, Navigate Your Future