Hereford Breeders Celebrate 50 Years in the Business
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In celebration of 50 years in the Hereford business, five breeders were honored as Golden Breeders Oct. 29. Jack Ward, American Hereford Association (AHA) chief operating officer and director of breed improvement, presented the awards at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting in Kansas City.
- Cottage Hill Farm, Petersburg, W.Va.
- DaKitch Hereford Farms, Ada, Minn.
- Kruse Polled Herefords, Harris, Minn.
- Morrison Stock Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Orlin R. Oium, Towner, N.D.
- Natural Service Sires Born After Jan. 1 2011 Need a DNA Profile
- Bolin Hired as Hereford Junior Activities Intern, Hanson Serving as Marketing Intern
- GE-EPD update
- Following Her Heart: CHB Distinguished Chef Robbi Jenkins followed her passion to a life in the culinary world
- AHA Announces 2012 Dams, Sires of Distinction
- Denver Champions Selected