Hereford Breeders Celebrate 50 Years in the Business
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In celebration of 50 years in the Hereford business, five breeders were honored as Golden Breeders Oct. 29. Jack Ward, American Hereford Association (AHA) chief operating officer and director of breed improvement, presented the awards at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting in Kansas City.
- Cottage Hill Farm, Petersburg, W.Va.
- DaKitch Hereford Farms, Ada, Minn.
- Kruse Polled Herefords, Harris, Minn.
- Morrison Stock Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Orlin R. Oium, Towner, N.D.
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 50 million lb. Sold
- Churchill, Stuber, Iron Lake Donate Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth
- White Hired as Hereford World Editor
- Cutting Edge Sale Raises $81,600 for Hereford Research
- Hereford Champions Selected at Keystone; ROF Time is Money Named Supreme Champion Over All Breeds
- Hereford Genetic Summit: Get on Board, Navigate Your Future