Hereford Breeders Celebrate 50 Years in the Business
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In celebration of 50 years in the Hereford business, five breeders were honored as Golden Breeders Oct. 29. Jack Ward, American Hereford Association (AHA) chief operating officer and director of breed improvement, presented the awards at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting in Kansas City.
- Cottage Hill Farm, Petersburg, W.Va.
- DaKitch Hereford Farms, Ada, Minn.
- Kruse Polled Herefords, Harris, Minn.
- Morrison Stock Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Orlin R. Oium, Towner, N.D.
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 51 million lb.
- Nicodemus Joins AHA, Hereford World Staff as Field Rep
- Hereford Demand Continues
- Hereford Annual Meeting Weekend Planned
- Hereford Youth Collect 126 lb. of School Supplies for Grand Island Elementary School
- Auction Raises $38,500 for Hereford Research