Woods Hired as Creative Services Coordinator
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Nicole Woods, Kansas City, Kan., has been selected as the new Hereford Publications Inc. (HPI) creative services coordinator. Nicole graduated in May 2013 with a degree in agricultural communications and journalism from Kansas State University.
Since completing her coursework in January 2013, Nicole has been working as a graphic designer for the High Plains Journal (HPJ), a weekly agriculture publication. At HPJ she assisted with page layout designs for the publication’s five editions. During her college years, she worked as graphic designer for the Manhattan Mercury and interned with the American Paint Horse Association, where she did graphic design for its three publications — The Paint Horse Journal, Paint Horse Racing and The Paint Horse Connection.
HPI Production Manager Caryn Vaught says, “We’re excited to have Nicole join our HPI team. Her experience in graphic design will be a huge asset as she works with Hereford breeders producing creative service projects.”
As creative services coordinator, Nicole will work with customers to create sale catalogs, brochures, postcards and other marketing pieces produced by HPI.
Nicole started work at the AHA headquarters in Kansas City, Mo., June 12.
- AHA Releases New Udder EPDs
- Layco Hired as Certified Hereford Beef LLC Director of Retail Marketing
- Hereford Offers Internships, Ambassador Program
- Hereford Champions Selected in Reno
- Deana Jak Farms Matches Donation to Support Hereford Youth and Future Junior National Hereford Expos
- Montana Hereford Feeder Calf Sale Success Continues