Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Plan to join us in Kansas City Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 for the 2015 Annual Meeting. Hereford enthusiasts from across the U.S. will enjoy three days of events and activities including educational forums, the Annual Meeting and the National Hereford Show during the American Royal. For more information including the schedule of events and hotel reservations, go to AHA Annual Meeting.
Effective Sept. 1, 2015, the cost of the basic DNA profile also known as a parentage SNP profile will increase to $38. The cost of GE-EPD (genomic-enhanced expected progeny difference) tests and combination packages of GE-EPD test with the basic DNA profile or horn/poll tests will remain the same as they have been since late 2014.
Thanks to the supporters of the Hereford Research Foundation, including donors, buyers and bidders, the AHA is able to continue to invest in industry leading research. During the fourth annual auction to benefit the Hereford Research Foundation July 23, 13 lots were sold on BuyHereford.com grossing $38,500. The top selling lot was the opportunity to purchase embryos from Knoll Crest Farm, Red House, Va. Falling River Farm, Concord, Va., paid $8,000 for Lot 4. >> Read More Highlights