Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- American Hereford Association Departments
- Hereford Show Information
- Industry and State/Regional Associations Directories
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2015 AHA Annual Report: The Brand That Does It All
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Midland Bull Test is a proven program that measures genetic performance potential of individuals or sire groups. Consignors receive objective and accurate reporting and reap the benefits of aggressive marketing and promotion. MBT has consistently topped the sales across the U.S and is proud of its elite list of MBT Graduates. MBT offers breeders the opportunity to performance test herd sire prospects and progeny groups in an optimal bull test environment. For more information on Midland Bull Test, contact Sheila Hildebrand at 406-322-5597.
The Hereford Youth Foundation of America is honored to have the support of Barber Ranch, Channing, Texas, who will donate the Lot 1 Foundation Female to lead off the Mile High Night Sale Friday, Jan. 13 during the National Western Livestock Show in Denver, Colo.
The American Hereford Association partnered with Allflex to release Tissue Sampling Units as a new method for producers to collect herd DNA samples. TSUs can be used at any point in an animal's life, but offer a reduced-stress option since the procedure can be done while tagging, rather than adding an additional step to pull blood or hair. A TSU can be purchased from the AHA for $2. A customizable five-digit alphanumeric Allflex tag and TSU unit can also be purchased together for $3.75/unit.