Befort Hired as CHB LLC Supply Chain Manager
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Trey Befort, Overland Park, Kan., is the new Certified Hereford Beef (CHB) LLC supply chain manager. CHB LLC is a subsidiary of the American Hereford Association.
Raised on his family’s cow-calf operation near Pratt, Kan., Befort is a 2010 graduate of Kansas State University, where he was active in Block & Bridle and Rodeo Club. After graduation, he was accepted into the JBS-Swift Career Leadership Opportunity (training program) and then transitioned into a cattle buyer covering southeast Nebraska.
American Hereford Association Executive Vice President Craig Huffhines says, “We are thrilled to bring on board this young man to take on the primary responsibility of overseeing packer and feedlot relations and commercial cattlemen relations and coordinating supply chain opportunities for filling the growing CHB market.”
Befort started in the Kansas City office on Aug. 12. His wife, Sara, works for the American Royal as the rodeo and communications coordinator.
- Growing Hereford Demand Leads to Increases in Registrations, Transfers, Cows on Inventory, Membership
- Hereford Annual Meeting Weekend Planned
- Hereford Youth Exhibit 1,128 Entries at Junior National Hereford Expo
- Plan to Attend Hereford Genetic Summit
- AHA Announces 2013 Dams, Sires of Distinction
- Denver 2014 Press Releases