Churchill Donates Three Sale Lots to Hereford Research Foundation
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — For the third year in a row, Churchill Cattle Co. is graciously donating proceeds to the Hereford Research Foundation (HRF) from its fall sale.
This year, the “World Class Female Sale” will take place Friday, Sept. 20, at the ranch near Manhattan, Mont. Dale and Nancy Venhuizen have generously donated proceeds from not just one, but three lots. Two will be semen lots, the other is a dining experience during the American Hereford Association Annual Meeting in Kansas City.
Lot 31A is dinner for four people at Houston’s Steakhouse in Kansas City during the AHA Annual Meeting and the American Royal. With the purchase of this lot, four people will dine with Dale and Nancy, with the Venhuizens picking up the entire tab. It will be sold by the plate/person.
Lot 31B is five straws of conventional semen from Golden Oak Outcross 18U.
Lot 31C is five straws of conventional semen from CL 1 Domino 144Y.
More information on the lots is available in the Churchill sale catalog or those interested can call Dale at 406-580-6421.
- Shipley Hired as Creative Services Coordinator
- Foster Hired as Education and Information Services Coordinator
- Barber Ranch Donates Lot 1 Foundation Female
- Tissue Sample Unit Now Available for DNA Sample Collection
- Hereford Youth Foundation of America Generates $2 Million for Leadership and Education
- AHA, BioZyme Inc and HYFA Partner to Launch "Feed the Future" Program