Sparks, Grandview CMR Support Hereford Youth
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Lot X in the Grandview CMR “The Big One” Dispersal Sale Nov. 8 brought $15,000 to benefit the Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA). Grady Sparks, Birmingham, Ala., placed the winning bid.
- Hereford Youth Head to Wisconsin for Junior National Expo
- New Mexico Producers Meet to Discuss Hereford Genetics and Marketing Programs
- Certified Hereford Beef and National Beef Packing Sign Value-Added Program Agreement
- The Harvest II Event Registration Now Open to Support Hereford Youth
- Faces of Leadership: PRIDE Convention Registration now Open
- AHA Offers Blood Cards for Members to Submit DNA Testing Samples