Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2015 AHA Annual Report: The Brand That Does It All
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
>> Order photos
The 17th World Hereford Conference is scheduled for April 18-25, 2016, in Montevideo, Uruguay. Hereford breeders can save $200 registering for the conference prior to Nov. 30. Susan Croll, Arrowhead Hills Travel, is available to help coordinate travel for American Hereford Association members. She can be reached at 620-364-5871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need help with the new online registry system, MyHerd.org? Or would like to see how the new system works before signing up? Join the MyHerd team for a webinar on how to get started with MyHerd.org. Participants will learn about the customized home screen for pedigree and performance members. The team will demonstrate how to register calves in real-time and transfer owned animals electronically. This is also an opportunity to ask questions and get virtual help.
>> Learn More