Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Thursday, Oct. 15 is the early-bird registration deadline for the 2016 World Hereford Conference. The 17th World Hereford Conference is scheduled for April 18-25, 2016, in Montevideo, Uruguay. Hereford breeders can save up to $300 registering for the conference now. Susan Croll, Arrowhead Hills Travel, is available to help coordinate travel for American Hereford Association members. She can be reached at 620-364-5871 or email@example.com.
Plan now to attend the Hereford activities during the 2016 National Western Stock Show (NWSS) in Denver Jan. 14-16.
Hereford enthusiasts will enjoy three days of events and activities including an educational forum, the Annual Meeting and the National Hereford Show during the American Royal. For more information including the schedule of events and hotel reservations, go to AHA Annual Meeting.
A highlight of the weekend will be "Celebrate the Brand 1501 Wyandotte." Join us Friday evening as we will celebrate 20 years of the CHB Program and recognize our Hall of Fame and scholarship winners. You can now purchase tickets online. Order tickets prior to Oct. 20 for $50 per ticket after Oct. 20 the cost will be $75.