Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
If you enjoy taking photos of Hereford cattle this contest is for you. Each month the American Hereford Association (AHA) will announce a theme for photo submissions. Entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts. The panel will select the top five submissions that will then vie for a “People’s Choice Award” on the BuyHereford Facebook Page. >> Learn More
Do you need help with the new online registry system, MyHerd.org? Or would like to see how the new system works before signing up? Join the MyHerd team for a webinar on how to get started with MyHerd.org. Participants will learn about the customized home screen for pedigree and performance members. The team will demonstrate how to register calves in real-time and transfer owned animals electronically. This is also an opportunity to ask questions and get virtual help.
>> Learn More
Junior National Hereford Expo packets mailed April 1 to all active National Junior Hereford Association members. This year's JNHE will be in Grand Island, Neb., June 27 to July 3. The early bird entry deadline is May 1 and final deadline is June 1. Visit the JNHE Entry page for more information.