Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
The Advisor Handbook including 2014 JNHE contest updates is now online. >> Download now.
For 2013, 2,386 Hereford cows from 679 Hereford performance herds in 43 states earned the honor of being named a Dam of Distinction by the American Hereford Association (AHA). Click here for a full report.
Herefords took center stage in Denver during the National Western Stock Show. It was an exciting week with C Miles McKeee being named Supreme Champion, the Mile High Night Sale grossing $1.1 million and the Lot 1 Foundation Female selling for $125,000 to suppot Hereford youth. Press releases are now available online and complete results can be found at Hereford.org.