Dams of Distinction
- Weaned a calf born since Jan. 1, 2014.
- Produced at least three calves.
- Initially calved at 30 months of age or less.
- Had an interval between the first and second calves of no greater than 400 days. In addition, a 370-day calving interval must have been maintained after her second calf. The longer initial calving interval allows breeders to calve 2-year-old heifers prior to the mature cow herd.
- Had weaning records submitted to the AHA Whole Herd Total Performance Records (TPR™) Program for every calf produced that was born before June 30, 2015.
- Had a progeny average 205-day adjusted weaning weight ratio of at least 105.
Midland Bull Test is a proven program that measures genetic performance potential of individuals or sire groups. Consignors receive objective and accurate reporting and reap the benefits of aggressive marketing and promotion. MBT has consistently topped the sales across the U.S and is proud of its elite list of MBT Graduates. MBT offers breeders the opportunity to performance test herd sire prospects and progeny groups in an optimal bull test environment. For more information on Midland Bull Test, contact Sheila Hildebrand at 406-322-5597.
The Hereford Youth Foundation of America is honored to have the support of Barber Ranch, Channing, Texas, who will donate the Lot 1 Foundation Female to lead off the Mile High Night Sale Friday, Jan. 13 during the National Western Livestock Show in Denver, Colo.