Each spring following the genetic analysis a Sire Summary is produced, which includes a listing of all active sires. The summary also includes an explanation of EPDs, genetic trends, heritability estimates, trait correlations, and percentile breakdown of EPDs.
- 2013 Spring Sire Summary - Preface
- 2013 Spring Sire Summary - Proven Sires (90 pages)
- 2013 Spring Sire Summary - Reference Sires (26 pages)
- 2013 Spring Sire Summary - Young Sires (73 pages)
- 2013 Spring Sire Summary - Carcass Sires (77 pages)
AHA is offering several opportunities this summer for college students hoping to further their education and gain valuable real-world experience working with youth activities. The AHA youth department is offering a junior activities internship and the communications and marketing team is offering a communications internship. >> More information
Herefords took center stage in Denver during the National Western Stock Show. It was an exciting week with C Miles McKeee being named Supreme Champion, the Mile High Night Sale grossing $1.1 million and the Lot 1 Foundation Female selling for $125,000 to suppot Hereford youth. Press releases are now available online and complete results can be found at Hereford.org.